HRO Seafari Escape Compact Water Maker
Featuring Horizon Reverse Osmosis's Efficient Sea technology, the Seafari Escape is capable of reducing its total power consumption by up to 75%. With the installation of its patented Energy Transfer Device, the need for a high-pressure pump is eliminated. The result is a system that is efficient, virtually noiseless and capable of running on either AC or DC power. Producing between 200 to 600 gallons per day, the Seafari Escape is perfectly suited for smaller to mid-sized yachts.
Seafari Escape Compact Watermaker Features:
- 200 to 600 Gallons per day - 757 to 2,271 liters per day
- 8 to 25 Gallons per hour - 30 to 95 liters per hour
- Extremely quiet, smooth, and with complete vibration isolation.
- Exclusive solid salinity meter, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- A failsafe product water diversion valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks.
- Reverse osmosis membranes are high rejection, high yield, commercial grade, and chemically resistant.
- Clear viewable sea strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Exclusive high efficiency booster pump
- Micro processor controlled electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing (optional).
- Stainless steel, liquid filled exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance.
- New flow meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow.
- All high pressure connections are composite 316L Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance.
- Water quality Indication LED
- A comprehensive manual with exploded part views and and connection drawings for installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network
- One-Year Warranty on the System and Membranes.
- Technical service and repair department dedicated to system performance excellence.