HRO Seafari Mini Water Maker
Ranging from 170 to 350 gallons
of water per day, the Seafari Mini is the perfect solution for boats
with little space to spare.
Offering the largest production capacity for its size, you can be sure to have plenty of fresh water, without wasting precious storage or engine room space.
Seafari Mini Watermaker Features:
- Extremely quiet, smooth, and with complete vibration isolation.
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks.
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes are high rejection, high yield, commercial grade, and chemically resistant.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Exclusive high efficiency Booster Pump
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing (optional).
- Stainless Steel, liquid filled exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance.
- New Flow Meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow
- All High Pressure Connections are composite 316L Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance.
- Water Quality Indication LED
- Space efficient, one of the smallest compact watermakers available.
- A comprehensive manual with exploded part views and and connection drawings for installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network
- One-Year Warranty on the System and Membranes.
- Technical service and repair department dedicated to system performance excellence.