HRO Seafari Versatile SFC Water Maker
The new HRO Seafari Self Contained Versatile watermaker features a remote mount cube design allowing both easy installation and access.
The new hassle-free design also has a versatile configuration which provides you with 5 inches of extra space for better access to membranes, from either side of the system. This allows for easy maintenance of your watermaker, and better installation options within your vessel.
The Seafari is capable of producing 1800 gallons (6800 litres) of fresh pure water per day, perfect for all your water needs no matter how big or small. Its intuitive push button operating system gives users complete control over functions and settings.
Simple and reliable, the new Seafari SFC is the watermaker for every boater.
Seafari SFC - Features
- Remote Mount Cube - For easy access to system controls.
- Extremely quiet, smooth, with complete vibration isolation.
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks.
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes are high rejection, high yield, commercial grade, and chemically resistant.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Exclusive high efficiency Booster Pump
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing (optional).
- Stainless Steel, liquid filled exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance.
- New Flow Meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow
- All High Pressure Connections are composite 316L Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance.
- Water Quality Indication LED
Seafari SFC - Benefits
- Remote access to system controls.
- Space efficient design (5 inches smaller than the original Seafari SFC)
- No installation restrictions. Access membranes from both sides for easy maintenance and installation options.
- A comprehensive manual with exploded part views and and connection drawings for installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network
- One-Year Warranty on the System and Membranes.
- Technical service and repair department dedicated to system performance excellence.